Want to tune up your skills? Train some new things?
Do you want to step into any intermediate/advanced acro workshop or series and feel ready to go?
Are you ready to take your existing practice to the next level?
Learn to train, communicate and play on a new level!
Equal parts strength and endurance, this partner program will help you develop the techniques, skills and base that sets others apart. Training sessions will include a two hour session (recorded LIVE in our Mastermind class) that you can take along with us or break into two different one hour sessions and one 30 minute solo practice a week. You’ll also receive access to an online community to keep you motivated and inspired! The Acro Mastermind is the perfect way to jump start your acro training and get ready for the new year! Due to the progressive nature of this training program it is appropiate and beneficial for a wide variety of levels.
The Acro Mastermind Includes:
- Each Friday – (starting Nov 11 and ending Dec 2) – you will receive an email with the week’s training program – complete with videos from our LIVE session here in Bend, OR.
- Access to a private, online community to ask questions, share successes and get support!
- 2 or 3 (depending on how you split it up) training sessions each week for 4 weeks
- Stories and advice to strengthen your practice and partnership
- Mental tips and techniques to stay focused and intrigued
- This training works best with a partner.
- You must be moderately comfortable in the following: foot to hand (low and extended arm), star, reverse star, shoulderstand, tuck sit, and some familiarity with mono limb work.
- It is 100$ for two people (this is a partner practice after all!). If you are in a group of 3 or more, email us for payment at a per/person rate.
- This program is not intended for people with chronic injury or recent physical trauma
- Each Friday – you will receive an email with the weeks training program to start you off the weekend on the right foot!
Make the commitment now!
- You want a magic bullet solution
- You don’t have the time or desire
- You want it to be easy
- You dislike being online or checking your email – this is an online training program!
The Acro Mastermind 3.0 is for:
- Intermediate to advanced practitioners.
- People who enjoy focused training
- You’re excited to be a part of an active, enthusiastic community – inspiring each other to train harder and improve beyond your individual limits
- You want to learn the training that helps us excel as acrobats.
“The Acro Mastermind was a stunning success for myself and my partner. We trained hard, learned a lot, and will absolutely do the next one. Thanks J&C!!”
Henry Finkelstein- San Diego, CA.
“I love to recommend Mastermind to others. My pitch includes the concept that you are not just paying for a month program, but for a structured regimen that can be used over and over and can be expanded upon for constant growth. I also like to talk about how it is progressive and designed so you WILL see results. I also tell people you guys are awesome :)” – Laurin Willets
“Jason & Chelsey’s Mastermind Training program was the key to unlocking way more skills than I thought I would, or could gain in only a month’s time. Many aspects of the program I’d never considered before but after completing them it was obvious that it made both myself and my training partner much stronger and more confident in our practice.“
Matt Walker – B.C, Canada
What is the total time commitment?
– 2.5 hours total per week. 2 hours with a partner, 30 minutes on your own. Each week you will get one two hour session that you can break up into two sessions or keep as one along with 1 solo session.
I don’t know have a partner.
– Get one! Last time we ran an Acro mastermind, the people with out a partner struggled to stay on task and build on the increasingly challenging exercises.
I’m nervous that I won’t be good enough/that the training will be too hard for me.
– Two main things: 1)You are good enough 2)This training program will be get increasingly harder – that’s the point. If you’re willing to work hard, commit to the training and work with in your means (calibrate and work on progressions), then you are good enough. The Acro Mastermind is about working together to build a solid, knowledgeable base and partnership.
Questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org