Acro Mastermind 4.0: The Road to Hand to Hand Edition!
Hand-to-hand is undoubtedly one of the classic “tourist” destinations in the Acro World. But we’ve never been too interested in just ticking landmarks off some “must-see” list. We think of hand-to-hand as and entire landscape to explore through intelligent progressions that approach partner hand-balancing from a wide variety of angles.
Want to tune up your skills? Train some new things?
Do you want to step into any intermediate/advanced acro workshop or series and feel ready to go?
Are you ready to take your existing hand to hand practice to the next level?
Learn to train, communicate and play on a new level!
- Each Monday starting Jan 1 you will receive an email with the week’s training program –
- Access to a private, online community to ask questions, share successes and get support!
- 2 or 3 (depending on how you split it up) training sessions each week for 4 weeks
- Stories and advice to strengthen your practice and partnership
- Mental tips and techniques to stay focused and intrigued
- This training works best with a partner.
- You must be moderately comfortable in the following: foot to hand (low and extended arm), star, shoulderstand, tuck sit, handstand on ankles, low hand to hand.
- It is 110$ per partnership. If you have a group of 3, please email us for the per person rate
- This program is not intended for people with chronic injury or recent physical trauma
- Each Monday – you will receive an email with the weeks training program to start you off the week on the right foot!
Make the commitment now!
- You want a magic bullet solution
- You don’t have the time or desire
- You want it to be easy
- You dislike being online or checking your email – this is an online training program!
- Intermediate to advanced practitioners.
- People who enjoy focused training
- You’re excited to be a part of an active, enthusiastic community – inspiring each other to train harder and improve beyond your individual limits
- You want to learn the training that helps us excel as acrobats.
We are excited to share with you all!
Questions? contact email@example.com